Slate and White Power Trip Travel Charging Station
5.25 x 2 x 1.75"
- A universal outlet & 4 USB ports nestle together in 1 compact travel charging station, your co-pilot to help charge your every device.
- 4 USB 2.0 Smart Chip ports & 1 copper 3-prong universal outlet are strong enough to handle 5 devices at once.
- When you plug into the USB port, the Power Trip senses your specific device & delivers the right amount of power, charging as fast as possible. Over-voltage protection assures a stable current to your gadgets.
- The heavy-duty 5' long cord winds neatly around the device when not in use, keeping your bag tidy.
- You'll never have to search for that elusive USB adapter again. And with the Power Trip, you'll never want to leave home without it, either.
- WHEN USING OVERSEAS: You can use the Power Trip to travel outside the US. Plug the US-shaped plug end (standard 110V plug end we all know & love) from your device into the outlet on the Power Trip. However, you still need a power converter at your wall outlet to convert the current.
- WHEN USING IN THE US: You can obviously use the Power Trip in the US & you can plug in either a US-shaped plug end (standard 110V plug end we all know & love) or a European-shaped plug end (the large, 220V two-pronged plug end that looks so strange to us here in the US) into the Power Trip outlet safely. You do not need a power converter at the US wall outlet.
- Tech specs: USB PORTS (4): Input: 110–250V, 50–60Hz, 6A. Output: 5V, 2.4A, total 4.2A. POWER OUTLET (1): Input: 110–260V, 50–60Hz. Max power: 500W.
- Materials: ABS + Electronic Components.
- Product weight & dimensions: 6 oz, 5.25 x 2 x 1.75" out of packaging. 8 oz, 7.25 x 3 x 1.75" in packaging.
Estimated Production Time: Up To 3 Business Days
Out of stock until December 5, 2019.